Guide to Control PlansThis page was last updated on 21st June 2022
- Guide to Control Plans Overview
- Relationship to Quality Certification
- When are Control Plans Required?
- What are Control Plans?
- Preparation of Plans
- Related Control Systems
- Monitoring Activities
- Appendix 1 - Some Helpful Headings for General Information
- Appendix 2 - Example of a Control Plan
- Appendix 3 - An Example of a Control Plan for Whole Vehicle (In Addition to Individual System Plans)
Appendix 3 – An Example of a Control Plan for Whole Vehicle (In Addition to Individual System Plans)
|(Separate System Control Plans must also be in place)
|FORM OF RECORD
|RESPONSIBILITY FOR FOLLOW-UP ACTION
|Comparison of initial order, engineering spec, build spec, bill of materials, with type approval cert & C.O.C.
|Twice per year
|No deviation from matrix or from C.O.C. data
|Specific TA Components sign-off during assembly
|100% of production
|No deviation from build card
|Type approval audit on finished vehicles
|x sample of production
|No deviation from information document variant matrix