Information for Heavy Goods Vehicles

This page was last updated on 13th February 2020
Vehicle Importing

This service will be of interest to individuals wishing to permanently import a car, motorcycle, or goods vehicle into the UK. All information about making an application is available on the VCA and GOV.UK web-sites. Under the GB Conversion IVA…

Importing a Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV)

Our sister Agency the Driver Vehicle and Standards Agency (DVSA) is now responsible for processing Heavy goods vehicle imports.