Additional webinar dates added to support VCA customers with the launch of our digital portal
The latest enhancements to our digital self-serve portal will soon be launching. These changes will make it quicker and easier for you to manage your applications online and will provide you with much better visibility and control of your approval work.
The following key changes will come into place:
- The ability to request ‘provisional’ approval numbers for future jobs using the portal.
- The processing of all type approval enquiries and applications through the portal for all schemes. This will replace the current pdf form which is emailed to start a job.
- The ability to securely share documentation through the portal or via SharePoint links.
- The ability to manage portal access with account logins managed by a primary account contact.
- The ability to request assistance and support for all type approval enquiries, via the portal.
The ability to progress AES/BES applications via the portal will be introduced in Spring 2024.
Following the success of our previous customer webinars we have decided to add six additional webinar dates for our customers in February and March 2024. The sessions will provide a demonstration of the portal as well as an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the new portal.
Webinars are taking place on the following dates and will be planned for 1 hour 30 minutes. You can register now by clicking on the links below:
Join our Webinars
If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please contact us at: VCAportalsupport@vca.gov.uk