Tanks and Pressure ReceptaclesThis page was last updated on 12th January 2021
- Tanks and Pressure Receptacles Overview
- UK Appointed Inspection Bodies
- Application for Appointment
- Approved tank requirements concerning the provisions for vapour recovery systems of mobile containers carrying petrol
- Guidance on the Interpretation of ADR Chapter 6.10 for Vacuum Operated Waste Tanks
- DfT Authorisation 839 – Tanks below ADR minimum thickness
UKAS charge a fee for accreditation, details of which should be obtained from them.
VCA DGO charge fees for functions relating to appointment according to the following scale:
- Initial appointment as an Appointed Person or Appointed Body: £1000.00
- Variation or extension of scope: £300.00
- Annual fee for maintaining existing appointments: £600.00
VAT is not applicable.