Tanks and Pressure ReceptaclesThis page was last updated on 12th February 2021
- Tanks and Pressure Receptacles Overview
- UK Appointed Inspection Bodies
- Application for Appointment
- Approved tank requirements concerning the provisions for vapour recovery systems of mobile containers carrying petrol
- Guidance on the Interpretation of ADR Chapter 6.10 for Vacuum Operated Waste Tanks
- DfT Authorisation 839 – Tanks below ADR minimum thickness
- DfT Remote Inspection Guidance
DfT Remote Inspection Guidance
The following information provides guidance developed by the DfT in conjunction with DVSA, HSE, UKAS and VCA to set out a framework for AIBs that wish to perform remote inspections of dangerous goods tanks and/or their service equipment.
These are interim measures to be taken to maintain continuity of inspections during the COVID-19 pandemic and in other such situations when site access restrictions have been put in place.
Please see DfT Remote Inspection Guidance for further information.