Dangerous Goods SeminarThis page was last updated on 7th October 2020
The Dangerous Goods Seminar for 2020 has been postponed.
We are looking to reschedule the next seminar for June 2021. However, we are continuing to monitor the government guidelines and hope to confirm the dates in the new year.
Dangerous Goods Seminar 2019
Thank you for attending the Dangerous Goods Seminar 2019 and for helping to make the event a success. If you have any questions in relation to this year’s event please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at our 35th Dangerous Goods Seminar!
- Customer Account Application Form
- Certificate Status List
- Entries for Boxes
- Procedures for Inspection Bodies – Testing and Inspection of UK Tanks
- Entries for Drums
- Guidance Note GN2
- United Nations Dangerous Goods Packaging Performance Test
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods: Approval Scheme for Bulk Containers BK1 and BK2
- UK Test Laboratories Authorised to Test UN Packaging
- Entries for Jerricans
- Tanks and Pressure Receptacles
- What are Dangerous Goods?
- Dangerous Goods Packaging
- Packaging Approvals Database
- UK Appointed Inspection Bodies
- Dangerous Goods Certification Fees
- Cylinders for Gases
- Applying for UN Approvals
- Using UN Packaging
- Training & Consultancy
- What we do and for whom?
- Packaging Revalidation at 5 Years
- Bulk Containers
- Annual Fees FAQs
- DfT Authorisation 839 – Tanks below ADR minimum thickness
- Application for Appointment
- Approved Tank Requirements Concerning the Provisions for Vapour Recovery Systems of Mobile Containers Carrying Petrol
- DfT Guidance on the Interpretation of ADR Chapter 6.10 for Vacuum Operated Waste Tanks
- DfT Remote Inspection Guidance / RVI Guidance
- VCA Guidance and Technical Bulletins