Dangerous Goods SeminarThis page was last updated on 7th October 2020
The Dangerous Goods Seminar for 2020 has been postponed.
We are looking to reschedule the next seminar for June 2021. However, we are continuing to monitor the government guidelines and hope to confirm the dates in the new year.
Dangerous Goods Seminar 2019
Thank you for attending the Dangerous Goods Seminar 2019 and for helping to make the event a success. If you have any questions in relation to this year’s event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at our 35th Dangerous Goods Seminar!
- Customer Account Application Form
- Certificate Status List
- Entries for Boxes
- Procedures for Inspection Bodies – Testing and Inspection of UK Tanks
- Guidance Note GN2
- United Nations Dangerous Goods Packaging Performance Test
- UK Test Laboratories Authorised to Test UN Packaging
- Packaging Test Form for Boxes, Rigid or Expanded Plastics
- Entries for Drums
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods: Approval Scheme for Bulk Containers BK1 and BK2
- What are Dangerous Goods?
- Tanks and Pressure Receptacles
- Dangerous Goods Packaging
- Packaging Approvals Database
- UK Appointed Inspection Bodies
- Dangerous Goods Certification Fees
- Training & Consultancy
- Cylinders for Gases
- Using UN Packaging
- Packaging Revalidation at 5 Years
- What we do and for whom?
- Applying for UN Approvals
- Bulk Containers
- Annual Fees FAQs
- DfT Authorisation 839 – Tanks below ADR minimum thickness
- Application for Appointment
- Approved tank requirements concerning the provisions for vapour recovery systems of mobile containers carrying petrol
- Guidance on the Interpretation of ADR Chapter 6.10 for Vacuum Operated Waste Tanks