Dangerous Goods SeminarThis page was last updated on 18th March 2020
Dangerous Goods Seminar 2020
Further details will follow shortly.
Dangerous Goods Seminar 2019
Thank you for attending the Dangerous Goods Seminar 2019 and for helping to make the event a success. If you have any questions in relation to this year’s event please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at our 35th Dangerous Goods Seminar!
- Customer Account Application Form
- UK Test Laboratories Authorised to Test UN Packaging
- United Nations Dangerous Goods Packaging Performance Test
- Procedures for Inspection Bodies – Testing and Inspection of UK Tanks
- Packaging Test Form for Boxes, Rigid or Expanded Plastics
- Packaging Test Form for Drums & Jerricans, Plastics, Removable Head
- Packaging Test Form for Drums, Fibre
- Packaging Test Form for Drums & Jerricans, Metal, Removable Head
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods: Approval Scheme for Bulk Containers BK1 and BK2
- Leakproofness Testing of UN Approved Packaging & IBCs
- What are Dangerous Goods?
- Dangerous Goods Packaging
- Packaging Approvals Database
- Using UN Packaging
- Dangerous Goods Certification Fees
- Tanks and Pressure Receptacles
- What we do and for whom?
- Packaging Revalidation at 5 Years
- Annual Fees FAQs
- Training & Consultancy
- UK Appointed Inspection Bodies
- Cylinders for Gases
- Bulk Containers
- Applying for UN Approvals