Dangerous Goods SeminarThis page was last updated on 18th March 2020
Dangerous Goods Seminar 2020
Further details will follow shortly.
Dangerous Goods Seminar 2019
Thank you for attending the Dangerous Goods Seminar 2019 and for helping to make the event a success. If you have any questions in relation to this year’s event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at our 35th Dangerous Goods Seminar!
- Customer Account Application Form
- United Nations Dangerous Goods Packaging Performance Test
- Procedures for Inspection Bodies – Testing and Inspection of UK Tanks
- UK Test Laboratories Authorised to Test UN Packaging
- Packaging Test Form for Boxes, Rigid or Expanded Plastics
- Guidance Note GN2
- Packaging Test Form for Drums, Fibre
- Packaging Test Form for Drums & Jerricans, Metal, Removable Head
- Packaging Test Form for Drums & Jerricans, Plastics, Removable Head
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods: Approval Scheme for Bulk Containers BK1 and BK2
- What are Dangerous Goods?
- Dangerous Goods Packaging
- Packaging Approvals Database
- Tanks and Pressure Receptacles
- Dangerous Goods Certification Fees
- Using UN Packaging
- What we do and for whom?
- UK Appointed Inspection Bodies
- Training & Consultancy
- Annual Fees FAQs
- Cylinders for Gases
- Packaging Revalidation at 5 Years
- Bulk Containers
- Applying for UN Approvals